CONNECTING THE COMMUNITY
Serving the Grand Forks community since 1947, Boundary Electric began as a manufacturer and distributor of electrical transmission equipment. Founded by Allen Napoleon Docksteader and his son Wes E. Docksteader, the company has passed through four generations. Today, Boundary Electric has multiple divisions serving all facets of the electrical industry; from transformer supply and repair, OEM manufacturing, pump and motor repair, surplus sales, electrical servicing, and contracting. Electrical components are designed and manufactured onsite at the 25,000 square foot ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility. The Boundary Electric team takes great pride in the quality assurance of it’s products and services. Client satisfaction is paramount.
Leave a meaningful impression with every connection as we elevate the future of the electrical industry
- Quality: Delivering services and products with excellence in accordance with the Boundary Electric quality policy
- Integrity: Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness in our products, services, and interactions
- Connection: Building beneficial and long-lasting relationships
- Growth: Reinvesting in the business to achieve future growth using a responsible and diversified approach
- Team: Providing a flexible, safe, and supportive environment while working together to achieve our goals
Quality, Health and Safety
Boundary Electric is proud to design and manufacture electrical and distribution equipment to meet the standards of the company, clients and customers, and the Canadian Standards Association. CSA witness testing and certification happens onsite at the 25,000 square foot ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility located in Grand Forks, B.C. Products from Boundary Electric are certified Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL and cUL). The Boundary Electric team takes great pride in the quality assurance of it’s products and services. Client and customer satisfaction is paramount. Management at Boundary Electric is vitally interested in the health and safety of its employees. Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major and continuing objective. All employees, supervisors, and workers must be dedicated to reducing risk of injury and providing a harmonious working environment.