Now Hiring in Grand Forks, BC!
Welders: For production-style work at 805 Highway 3. 4 day work week with a great team!
Painter: Previous experience is preferred, but training can be provided. Part time, full time or afternoon shifts available (2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday).
At Boundary Electric we empower our team to collectively strive towards delivering new heights of quality, innovation and connection throughout every aspect of the customer experience. We offer an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking team environment with competitive wages and a robust benefit plan.Apply Now
Service & Contracting Electricians – IP Red Seal
- Accepting applications for red seal certified electricians with industrial, commercial, residential and service experience
- Ability to work on your own and with others
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Minimum 5 years experience
- FSR an asset
At Boundary Electric we empower our team to collectively strive towards delivering new heights of quality, innovation and connection throughout every aspect of the customer experience. We offer an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking team environment with competitive wages and a robust benefit plan.
Please include your references with your application. Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
ScopeThis position is responsible for supply chain activities including but not limited to ordering and scheduling incoming materials and supplies to meet production and operational requirements, scheduling and planning outbound freight, customs clearance, coordination of fleet and yard maintenance, receiving and material storage and handling. Maintains clear and consistent communication with suppliers and shipping contacts and internal department heads throughout the procurement lifecycle and the product delivery lifecycle. Proactively engages suppliers in identifying potential issues and follows through to resolution.
- Place all orders and complete all system-generated purchase orders
- Perform research as required as it relates to production and manufacturing
- Approve all Retail purchases in CISPro then forward to vendors
- Manage credit card purchases via spreadsheet including PO and Job number
- Support the Project Assistant – Shipping and Expediting to ensure incoming and outgoing shipments are successful
- Special Requirements: Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Courses towards the CPIM designation an asset
- Demonstrates an understanding of Purchasing and Logistics relative to the business
- Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to adapt to shifting business priorities
Proven ability to perform under pressure in a professional and courteous manner * Strong computer expertise, specifically using an ERP systemApply Now