Now Hiring in Grand Forks, BC!
Painter: Boundary Electric is looking for a full-time painter. Previous experience required. Candidates must be open to working 2:00pm – 10:00pm Monday to Friday. Hourly rate to be discussed.
Painter Helper: Training provided, no experience necessary. Candidates must be open to working 2:00pm – 10:00pm Monday to Friday. Hourly rate to be discussed.
Assembly Labourers: Detail oriented, experienced with power tools, good hand-eye coordination. Monday – Thursday. 10 hour shifts.
Welders: For production-style work at 805 Highway 3. 4 day work week with a great team!
Production Helpers: To support our Paint, Sandblasting, Yard and Production teams.
At Boundary Electric we empower our team to collectively strive towards delivering new heights of quality, innovation and connection throughout every aspect of the customer experience. We offer an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking team environment with competitive wages and a robust benefit plan.Apply Now
Service & Contracting Electricians – IP Red Seal
- Accepting applications for red seal certified electricians with industrial, commercial, residential and service experience
- Ability to work on your own and with others
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Minimum 5 years experience
- FSR an asset
At Boundary Electric we empower our team to collectively strive towards delivering new heights of quality, innovation and connection throughout every aspect of the customer experience. We offer an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking team environment with competitive wages and a robust benefit plan.
Please include your references with your application. Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Purchaser / Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Boundary Electric is an electrical manufacturing and service company in Grand Forks, BC serving all facets of the electrical industry. We are seeking a dynamic Supply Chain professional to join our team. This role is full time, and we offer competitive wages, benefits and pension plan in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Scope: This position is responsible for managing the overall end to end supply chain and logistics functions of the Company in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. Leads the team responsible for supply chain activities including but not limited to ordering and scheduling incoming materials and supplies to meet production and operational requirements, scheduling and planning outbound freight, customs clearance, coordination of fleet and yard maintenance, receiving and material storage and handling. Maintains clear and consistent communication with suppliers and shipping contacts and internal department heads throughout the procurement lifecycle and the product delivery lifecycle. Negotiates supply contracts and rates. Proactively engages suppliers in identifying potential issues and follows through to resolution. Responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain. Takes a leadership role in Quality and Safety. Adheres to the Corporate purchasing policy limits and other corporate guidelines and principles. Maintains alignment with the companies’ values and mission.
- Purchasing & Receiving
- Oversee all purchasing and receiving activities of the company
- Provide leadership and guidance to the purchasing and receiving team
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the inventory, purchasing and receiving systems
- Supplier negotiations and issue resolution
- Oversee all shipping and expediting activities
- Oversee all yard material handling activities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the logistics team
- Third party service provider negotiations and issue resolution
- As an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, Boundary Electric is committed to maintaining a high standard of quality. A strong commitment to continual improvement is a core company value that every employee is expected to champion.
- Boundary Electric is committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace that meets or exceeds WorkSafeBC rules and regulations. We rely on all employees to practice and promote a safe work environment to follow the guidelines outlined in our Health and Safety Manual and the rules and regulations legislated by WorkSafeBC. Safety is everyone’s responsibility.